FREE Business Start-Up Seminar Offered At Lancaster Library Duke Street Business Center
Thinking about starting your own small business?
Think about attending Small Business Start-Up Essentials – What You Need to Know First, a free seminar at Lancaster Library’s Duke Street Business Center.
Lancaster Public Library, 125 N Duke St, Lancaster, 2nd Floor Bates Auditorium
Diane Pawling and Rhonda Kleiman, business reference librarians, will walk you through the business start-up process. You’ll take a look at the key questions that every entrepreneur needs to think about:
- Is business ownership for you?
- What type of business do you want to start?
- How do you choose a business name?
- How and where do you register your business?
- What will your start-up cost, monthly income, and expenses be?
- How do you write a business plan?
- How will you market your business?
Register online by August 15, 2011
Call 717-394-2651 x131 or email for more information.